Friday 5 July 2019

Those dogs

 It has been a while since I wrote on my blog.
Time just goes and before I knew it, winter again for us in New Zealand.
But winter is also a time of more creative time inside and I finished a crocheted blanket and some knitted baby projects.
My son Paul asked me to do a painting for his friend Simon of his two Rottweilers.
Paul emailed me some photographs, not very clear ones and from one photograph I painted the dogs in acrylic on canvas.
It took me some time to do the painting, but I hope a captured a little of their personalities, even if I have never met the dogs.
I really hope Simon likes the painting.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog banner! And the painting of the pups is marvelous-I'm sure your son's friend is going to love it! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous painting from photo. They look friendly.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the quizzical look of the one on the right. The left side dog looks like the "boss dog." I am sure they will be delighted with it. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh luv the dogs. Each shows its own character. I finished a crochet table cloth last month a wedding gift to a young couple.
    Happy PPF

    Much❤🎨❤love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your title banner. The pups look great. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous study, you have captured their personality within your sketch.
    Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the pups are amazing! I love you blog banner too. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment