Friday 15 May 2009

button necklace






In the last few weeks I have been busy making button necklaces and also using bottle tops and filling these with pictures and resin to make them into necklaces and also using other items like coins,beads and buttons.
This coming week I am going to teach a class at Hands,a Christchurch craft shop and this will be interesting,because we are going to make necklaces out of recycled materials like bottle tops.
I hope to sell my button necklaces to fundraise for my coming trip to Wat Opot Cambodia,only 6 weeks away. Time goes really fast now and so much still to organize.
Fiona is teaching me lots of great jewellery techniques and tips on how to make my own earring hoops and jump rings!
I can use all these new skills in my job now and in Cambodia,great stuff.
My painting is a bit lost because of all these other jobs,but I am slowly working on Annelise portrait.
I must say I really miss her and Rebecca in my art class at work,they are so nice to have around.
I hope they are still painting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment