Saturday 25 August 2018

Its Spring and the beehive is finished.

The four panels of the beehive are finished.
It took me the winter months to paint the four panels, because really its four paintings.
The last coats of varnish will go on this weekend and next week the beehive will be send to Paul and Emma and Paul will use the beehive for advertising his new business in Arrowtown "Honey & Cacoa".
I am pleased with the result and the Spring panel with lamb and daffodils was finished a week before our official Spring date, the first of September, also the birthday of my daughter Rachel.

Spring lamb and daffodils

Lake Wanaka and Summer Lupins

Arrowtown river in Autumn colours

Dudleys Cottage in Winter Arrowtown

8 comments:

  1. That must be the most beautiful bee-hive ever! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. My favorites are the sweet lamb and Lake Wanaka. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful art! I love the little lamb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic...so beautiful!!!
    I could be a happy bee living in that bee-hive!

    Happy PPF~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lamb is certainly sweet and all your art really beautiful 🌸
    Have a happy upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! I love the scenes and especially the little lamb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment