Saturday 30 June 2018

Summer art


 The third panel for the beehive is finished and this is the Summer panel.
Again the South Island of New Zealand, Lake Wanaka with the Lupins in flower in the foreground.
During November, our Spring time, the lupins are in full flower till after Christmas.
A spectacular side when driving through McKenzie Country the colour of Lupins everywhere.

With Ollie my dog I went to the Hospital and Rest home for a visit and Ollie taught himself how to play with the balloon without popping it. Ollie loves balloons and nothing more then exercising with the residents and they love him too.
I filmed this on my camera and it is great to watch him.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful art and your Ollie is fantastic, thanks for sharing. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lupins are beautiful. I am going to look them up so I can make some in watercolor. All those colors in a field. It must be spectacular to see in person.

    Ollie is the BEST! What a great therapy dog. Who could not crack a smile with his wonderful personality and tricks! Amazing! Great post. Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful scenic painting. I can only imagine those lupines in person. And how adorable is the doggie...Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your lupins. Like to see the yellow ones as we don´t have them.

    Love to watch the video. Never seen anything like that before. Fun for all parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I've once been to New-Zealand as a backpacker, and I remember the beautiful flowers everywhere. It's such a great country. I LOVE that video of your dog. Wow, he's wonderful, how he can do that without popping the balloon. He is a joy to watch, and I'm sure he brings lots of joy to those patients. Thanks for stopping at my blog and leaving such a heart-warming comment. It's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment